Secure Documents and Shredding
Advanced Security & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Whether you are a homeowner or a business owner, maintaining and disposing of secure documents properly is of the utmost importance to your privacy and safety. POUCH Self Storage can help with our records management and on-site document shredding services, available at our storage facilities throughout Orange County. We also offer self storage in Anaheim, Fullerton, and Rancho Cucamonga, including business storage and vehicle storage options.
Reasons to Choose Off-Site Document Storage
Keeping your secure documents secure can be a challenge. Off-site document storage allows you the convenience of instantaneous records management without the risks of maintaining on-site security.
- Ensuring your documents are secure can be costly without the right systems in place. Storing important documents off-site at a business storage facility designed with security in mind is both safer and more cost-effective.
- Off-site storage means your documents remain safe even if your home or business suffers a flood, fire, or break-in.
- Documents can accumulate and take up a significant amount of space that you may not have available to spare. Storing records and other important documents off-site in personal storage means you won’t have to set aside space on your own property for them.
Documents That Should Be Shredded
Disposing of important documents properly is necessary to protect your personal information, including your identity and your finances. Documents that should be shredded prior to disposal include:
- any documents that have your name, address, birthday, social security number, email address, or financial information (such as your bank account or credit card number).
- IDs, passports, and credit cards that are past their expiration date.
- pre-approved credit card applications.
- outdated company documents, such as employee contact information or pay records.
- old copies of tax records, insurance records, pay stubs, and medical records that are no longer needed.
POUCH Self Storage makes maintaining your privacy easy and secure with records management solutions designed to fit your every need; you can reach us by phone at (800) 378-4598 to discuss document storage and on-site document shredding at any of our storage facilities.
Sorry. No data so far.