Visit These Links to Learn How Pouch Self Storage Can Help You Find Extra Space
Do you need to free up space in your home or office? Learn more about effective storage and document management solutions with these links.
- Free up office space and eliminate clutter by shredding obsolete business documents. But before doing so, review this article from the Federal Trade Commission on what items are legally required to be shredded. For professional and secure options, contact POUCH Self-Storage or POUCH Records Management .
- Are you unsure what personal documents to keep and which ones to shred? Read this article on document shredding requirements from The New York Times .
- Learn more about what items you should keep and store and what items you should toss with this de-cluttering article from Good Housekeeping. Contact POUCH Self Storage for the most efficient way to complete this task.
- If you need extra space while you prepare for a move, read this article from Better Homes & Garden on the top moving mistakes to avoid , which includes thinking you can do it yourself. Contact a POUCH Self Storage Specialist who can guide you through the process and make your move as easy as it should be.
- Choose the right storage unit with these tips on finding the best unit for you from the National Self Storage Alliance.
If you need a safe and secure place to store your items, Pouch Self Storage can help. Contact us at (888) 258-9626 to learn more about our full range of services for self-storage, document management, shredding, and much much more!