In the past, every time we do a skip check on this unit, it gives us some goose bumps when we roll up the door to see what’s inside.Seeing a pair of legs behind the door makes us wonder what this person is doing here and how in the world did he get inside.Only to find out, that this “man” is not a man but a “mannequin” after all. Well this week he moved out. Hopefully it doesn’t have friends in other units waiting to be discovered.
Today’s happening is about our newly installed KIOSK. So many of our tenants are curious about it. Some even thought it was a ATM machine. I explained what it is and its purpose. I feel this will be very helpful for those tenants who prefer to pay at the KIOSK rather than drop-off a payment thru the night slot. The jury is still out on its success.
This was a busy weekend over here at Tustin Self Storage. On Saturday we had our Shredding service here in honor of our Pouch Founder John Yelland who was Elected to the self Storage Hall of Fame. We even had a customer from one of the sister storage who had just missed the truck he traveled over here just for the shredding service.
This was one week end that we could have use the Tustin Police traffic control people were parking on the street just goes to show you people wait for a long time to go to storage. We at Tustin offer many different services from Storage ,Shredding, and yes even Clothing donation from Planet Aid and this is one service that a lot of customers use. We at Tustin would like to say to John Yelland Congratulations!!!
There are times when it gets so busy that tenants are trying to get the carts as soon as they come in. Even if they need the cart later they always get this ahead of time so they don’t have to wait until other tenants are done using it. So this is what one of our tenants would do. She would come here early and place the cart next to her car as if she’s loading some stuff. But look at what she’s loading. This is it. So we would politely explain to her and to other tenants as well to be considerate and use the carts as needed.
A quick thank you from a happy Pouch Self Storage Customer
Document shredding can serve a multitude of purposes. From protecting your security to safely disposing of your family’s or business’s confidential documents, paper shredding can be an important and useful tool. Shredding important documents not only eliminates unnecessary clutter, but it also helps to protect your personal information and that of your business or organization. Still not convinced? Here are just a few of the many benefits of document shredding.
Protect Your Personal Identity
- Identity theft is becoming an all too common occurrence in the United States. Often, identify theft occurs when a victim’s trash is combed through for pieces of personal identification. Protect your family by arranging for regular on-site shredding of important documents including bank statements, credit card statements, credit card offers, obsolete tax records, and medical or legal information. As a general rule of thumb, you should be shredding all documents that contain a signature, account number, or social security number.
Destroy Obsolete Records
- While receipts, bank statements, tax information, and other important documents should be maintained for some time, at some point you will be ready to dispose of outdated records. However, you’ll want to eliminate clutter while still maintaining your personal security. Obsolete paperwork can be destroyed safely and efficiently with an on-site shredding solution.
Fulfill Business Requirements
- If you run an organization that handles or disposes of documents containing the confidential information of clients or consumers, you are legally required by the Federal Trade Commission to discard documents containing personal information on a routine basis. By utilizing a shredding service, you can help to avoid the legal liabilities associated with failing to dispose of the appropriate documents.
If you are in need of on-site shredding, call Pouch Shelf Storage at (888) 258-9626. In addition to personal and business storage solutions , we also offer record management and document shredding services for individuals and businesses throughout Orange County. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Pasadena staff along with corporate staff donated over 60 Easter Baskets to the Salvation Army and the Union Station Family Shelter to needy children.
At Tustin self storage we had a customer who’s mom just passed away last week they need to get her belongings out of the home she was in We were not only able to help her with the unit and a truck move for her all in the same day they were all so happy with all we did they did say with all that has happened in the last few day this was the easiest thing. So as we say at Tustin Self Storage its safer in a pouch and we can do it all for you.
Any homeowner or business owner should consider renting a storage unit when space becomes scarce. Whether you need to store excess paperwork, household items, or an overstock of merchandise, POUCH Self Storage can provide practical solutions for everyone. Follow these links for more information:
- Visit ApartmentTherapy.com for a list of tips for using storage units .
- 123Movers.com offers self-storage tips that will help you get the most out of your self-storage unit.
- CDS Moving Equipment sells a variety of heavy-duty furniture covers , or you can purchase standard furniture covers from POUCH Self Storage (link to our retail page on our website), that are perfect for your next move.
- Check out this article from the Washington Post on what to look for in a storage facility .
- Organization is key before, during, and after the moving process. OrganizedHome.com has a list of tips that can help you stay organized at all times .
For more information on self-storage solutions in Orange County remove “In Orange County”, call Pouch Self Storage at (888) 258-9626.
When moving day finally rolls around, many people get caught up in the excitement and forget to prepare for the movers. Whether you are moving your belongings into a new house or into a POUCH Self-Storage facility, you should have certain items on hand to make the move as painless as possible. Read on for three moving day essentials :
- As hard as you and your movers try to take care of your items, accidents are not entirely avoidable. If you can, buy quilted covers with heavy padding. These furniture covers protect your items from damage caused by, falling objects, dust, or any other causes of damage.
Extra Boxes and Tape
- Even if everything is already packed, you’ll still want to have extra boxes on hand. If a box rips or is too heavy for you to pick up, you can simply put the contents into another box. You can pick up extra boxes at any POUCH Self-Storage facility. You may want to pick up a variety of box sizes, and couple extra rolls of tape!
- You may want to purchase extra ropes to secure your items during transport. If your rope snaps or is too short, you can quickly replace it. You can purchase different types of rope from any POUCH Self Storage location (link).
Since 1979, the Specialists at Pouch Self Storage have been providing the residents of Orange County, Pasadena, Rancho Cucamonga, and Long Beach with effective and secure storage options . We back our service 100%, and provide you with a free move with our famous “MOVE YOU FREE” LINKprogram. Call us at (888) 258-9626 to learn more about how we can help make your move “as easy as it Should be”.